WITSAND PROPERTY FOR SALE
Exclusive sea, river and mountain view properties in Witsand.
- Houses from R1 650 000
- Stands from R465 000
- Turn-key building packages at cost
In 2008 a new development emerged in Witsand in the Western Cape which is one of the very few places on our magnificent shoreline which has remained pristine and unspoilt. Breedezicht Estate is located in the small town of Witsand in the Breede River Valley. With a variety of either ready-built houses or just stands to choose from, this hidden gem of the Garden Route is sure to be a home owner’s delight with picturesque views of the sea, mountains and the Breede River.
The Breede River roughly translated means ‘broad or wide’ and rises into the mountains of Ceres and flows through the Breede Valley to the Indian Ocean. An abundance of wine, fruit farms, guest houses, retirement towns and peaceful retreats nestle here. The Breede River Valley is renowned for its many scenic routes that include Route 62.
The only Witsand property for sale of its kind is the Breedezicht Estate that came to fruition, offering full title stands that are –
- Fully Serviced
- Maintained Grounds
- Unique Architectural Guidelines
- Excellent Location
Since our re-Launch in 2016 we have built 18 new house and the estate is almost 50% sold out. There’s still a variety of houses and stands to choose from, including Cape Heritage, Vermont and Modern beach.
We can assist in designing your ideal home should you prefer not to make use of our existing plans.
Central Development is offering Witsand Properties with building packages.
Our unique special offer links the purchase of a stand at the Breedezicht Estate, to a choice of housing designs and building packages that include:
- A choice of 5 popular architectural styles in sizes ranging from 126m² – 414m²
- A wide choice of finishes and colours to ensure individuality
- Basic, energy-saving “green” elements including:
- Underground water tanks
- Gas options for stoves and heating
- Solar panels for water heating
- A competent and experienced team of engineers, contractors, architects and landscapers to ensure the best quality.
These building packages are offered at cost price to all investors in Breedezicht Estate. Our established construction team offers savings of up to 30% on the construction of your new house.
Our show houses are fully fitted self-catering units, enquire now to see if you qualify for a free 2 day visit.
- Exceptional safety and security within a gated development on the Garden Route
- Natural beauty and serenity beyond compare
- A variety of outdoor and adventure activities on your doorstep
- Easy access to the Breede River
- Five luxurious architectural styles
- Complete water and sewerage services installed – no interruptions
- Full-time maintenance team on-site
- Excellent investment value
Breedezicht Facilities on Site
- Two large developed parks
- Whale Watching Deck
- The Sands shops,
- Breede River Lodge and Pili Pili Restaurants & Adventure Centre
- Woolshed Arts & Crafts
- The “Barry Memorial Church” – National Monument
- Anchorage Restaurant
- River Breeze Restaurant
- The pontoon at Malgas – the last hand-operated pontoon in South Africa
- Kraaltjie Harbour
Click a link below to take a virtual tour of your new home.
This four bedroom four bathroom house is in the Cape Heritage style. The house offers breathtaking river and sea views from every bedroom. It has inside and outside braai areas and a large double garage with extra height for a boat. The fourth bedroom can double as a guest cottage with a private entrance, en-suite bathroom and small kitchenette.
This North facing three bedroom two bathroom house is built in the Cape Heritage style. From the spacious lounge you have access to the covered patio on the Southern side and the sheltered courtyard with braai on the Northern side. The lounge has a high efficiency fireplace fitted for cold winter nights.
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house is built in the Fisherman’s cottage style. The downstairs lounge’s double volume ceiling creates a wonderful holiday atmosphere. It offers a second upstairs lounge that can be used for an additional sleeping area. One side of the double automated garage is built extra high and deep to accommodate a boat. It features an in-house fireplace in the kitchen plus an outside braai at the covered patio.