SAFE AND HOMELY ENVIRONMENT IN CENTURION.
- Complete, fully operational service centre from phase 1.
- 24-hour frail care centre.
- Full ownership.
Facilities on Site
The retirement estate offers the following facilities:
- A modern and fully equipped 24-hour frail care centre
- Medical consulting room
- Dining hall
- Communal lounge
- Recreational hall
- Hair and beauty salon
- Convenience shop
- Post box for every unit
- Cleaning services
- Shuttle service
- Centurion is conveniently situated between Midrand and Pretoria, giving you easy access to the N1, N14 and R21.
- The retirement estate is within walking distance from the Eldo Square shopping centre housing Woolworths, Spur Steakranch, Clicks Pharmacy, Isabella's Cake & Food Shop, Deeghuys, Eldo Garden Centre and many other exciting retail outlets.
- It is also close to the Centurion Mall, Mall@Reds, Unitas Private Hospital, Medicross Saxby, Centurion Theatre, Centurion Gautrain Station, Zwartkop Country Club and Supersport Park.
Visit our show houses today!
The basic concept of Eldoraigne Retirement Estate, as with all retirement villages developed by Central Developments Property Group, is to create a safe and homely environment for retirees. The retirement village caters for the needs of those who are still active and independent as well as those with a growing need for assistance and care. The promise of complete 24-hour frail care and support facilities is not an empty one as the service centre was completed and fully operational in phase 1.
Prices & Units Available
90% of all units are sold out and prospective buyers must be quick to secure an opportunity to buy into this prestigious retirement estate.
A variety of 2 and 3 bedroom houses with single or double garages and different floor plans are still available. Houses are designed with the special needs of retirees in mind.
Visit us today to see the homes that are available as well as their prices.
Eldoraigne Retirement Village, 458 Willem Botha Street, Pretoria, Eldoraigne, Gauteng, ZA